Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Mothers Love

As we approach another Mothers Day to celebrate all of the wonderful mothers in the world, I must take a second and reflect on my own.

I lost my biological mom when I was a freshman in high school. Now let me say to anyone who has not lost a parent, this can be one of, if not the most devasting tragedies in ones life especially if you are young. When this happened I was pretty sure I wasn't gonna back it back from the cliff. But with the help of family members and my aunt, who I call my mom because she raised me since I was 3, I was able to deal with the tragedy.

We should all appreciate a mother's love. God knew exactly what he was doing when he gave us all mothers. I know some mothers can be over bearing, over protective and just plain over! But always cherish them, heed their advice because mom truly does know best. So if you haven't told your mom how much you love her, don't waste another second and make sure she knows.

"There's nothing like a mothers love. Happy MOTHERS DAY!"

No comments:

Post a Comment